Re: 答复: Re: 答复: Re: Bug 15321 - malloc/free can't give the memory back to kernel when main_arena is discontinous

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, He.Hongjun@zte.com.cn wrote:

> Hello, this is the new patch

This appears not to have addressed most of the comments that Carlos and I
had.  Please review our comments carefully and make sure you send the
correct version of the patch that addresses *all* those comments, or state
explicitly if you disagree with a particular comment.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com