This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Any way to allow tunables to include small headers?
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:58:17 +0530
- Subject: Re: Any way to allow tunables to include small headers?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 28/11/18 3:22 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
It might be nicer to extract the defaults from the tunables list file
and generate a C header from that. This avoids the need for include
file processing for tunabe list files (for now).