This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Any way to allow tunables to include small headers?
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:52:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Any way to allow tunables to include small headers?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Carlos O'Donell:
> I was thinking a micro-header that defines just the defaults, and we
> use it in C code and the tunables list file. That would mean allowing
> a include to pass through scripts/gen-tunables.awk and that could set
> dangerous precedent :-)
It might be nicer to extract the defaults from the tunables list file
and generate a C header from that. This avoids the need for include
file processing for tunabe list files (for now).