ABI baseline update and build-many-glibcs.

Do we think that we should run 'make update-all-abi' during
build-many-glibcs in order to look for errors or changes in
the ABI baselines?

I can see a case for *not* doing this, perhaps because you
want to test an altered ABI, but not modify the test files
which will just result in testsuite failures.

What do people think?

Running 'make update-all-abi' would catch issues immediately
that might impact future ABI updates e.g. binutils output
etc.

Is it worth it?