This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Remove the error handling wrapper from exp and exp2
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:30:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Remove the error handling wrapper from exp and exp2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
These four patches are OK.
To confirm, since you didn't mention it in the commit message: whenever
the ieee754/dbl-64 implementations with integrated error handling are
used, the *f32x and *f64 names point directly to those after these
patches, not to any wrappers, since those names never supported SVID error
handling (were deliberately only added as aliases after _LIB_VERSION and
matherr were made into compat symbols).
Joseph S. Myers