This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] mtrace: record backtrace of memory allocation/deallocation
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kyeong Yoo <kyeong dot yoo at alliedtelesis dot co dot nz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:44:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] mtrace: record backtrace of memory allocation/deallocation
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 20 Nov 2018, Kyeong Yoo wrote:
> New test is added for mtrace with backtrace output.
> It is simply to check when the feature is turned on, backtrace appeares
> in the mtrace output.
I don't see anything here to add a configure test for the appropriate
cross-compilation addr2line program and to pass the right option to
mtrace - does the test succeed anyway in a cross-compilation environment
even with mtrace using the native addr2line?
Joseph S. Myers