This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] ChangeLog generation script
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:52:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC] ChangeLog generation script
- References: <email@example.com>
Thank you for doing this! Ultimately, to stop writing ChangeLog format
manually we need to convince RMS that the script is good enough as an
alternative - so at some point you should send the script (and a sample of
its output) to bug-standards and RMS.
Joseph S. Myers