This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 7/7] malloc: Check the alignment of mmapped chunks before unmapping.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Istvan Kurucsai <pistukem at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 11:34:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 7/7] malloc: Check the alignment of mmapped chunks before unmapping.
- References: <email@example.com>
* DJ Delorie:
> I +1'd this patch series last year when it was first posted (sorry about
> the lack of consensus-building) but just to revive it I'll +1 it again
> independently. Could we get a second review too? Florian?
It's similar to the other case which check chunk alignment in mapped
chunks, so this looks okay to me.