This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] malloc: add mxfast tunable
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:25:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] malloc: add mxfast tunable
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* DJ Delorie:
> First pass at a tunable for MXFAST, which currently can only be
> changed by a call to mallopt().
The tunable should have a more descriptive name.
I have not looked at the rest of the patch yet.