This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] tcache double free check
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 21:58:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] tcache double free check
- References: <email@example.com>
* DJ Delorie:
> Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> + /* If we get here, it was a coincidence. We've wasted a few
>>> + cycles, but don't abort. */
>>> + }
>> One more thing:
>> I think you should put an Systemtap probe here, perhaps counting the
>> length of the chain and logging the index, so that we can debug
>> performance issues here.
> In tcache_get/tcache_put, or in this unlikely block?
In this unlikely block. Tcache instrumentation is a separate matter.