This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH/22885] Detect altered malloc chunks
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Thomas <bgh at thomii dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 13:38:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/22885] Detect altered malloc chunks
- References: <5be2a09f.Ow/YJGXIUOe3iFdHemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/8/18 1:33 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 11/7/18 3:21 AM, Mike Thomas wrote:
>> Fixes bug 22885
> Thank you very much for the patch to fix this issue (and for filling
> a bug to track this)!
> For a patch of this size we will need copyright assignment to the FSF
> so we can accept the patch and continue to accept patches from you in
> the future.
> Would you be willing to start a "Future Assignment" process with
> the FSF? This is the most flexible assignment and allows us to review
> this and all future patches easily and commit them immediately when
> The contribution checklist has this to say about Copyright Assignment:
> The Future Assignment form is here:
> I can help you with your submission if you need it. Please feel free
> to reach out to me off list. As a project steward I'm happy to answer
> any of your questions.
My apologies you *do* have a copyright assignment.
In the future please make sure you try to match poster name and email
name with what you have registered with the FSF.
To avoid any problems, please post from 'email@example.com' in the