This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ld.so: command argument "--preload"
- From: David Newall <glibc at davidnewall dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 19:46:47 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld.so: command argument "--preload"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 24/10/18 9:24 pm, Florian Weimer wrote:
For some reason, the [--preload] patch as posted does not apply to master.
I think the general approach of the patch is fine. Could you write a
test case for it?
I hate to say this, but I can't work out how to write a test case.
Normally I'd crib from something similar, but I can't find any test
cases for any of rtld's arguments. (In all cases where I can find
arguments for rtld, it's not rtld that's being tested, but something else.)