This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for the long double version of ecvt and fcvt
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 16:02:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for the long double version of ecvt and fcvt
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think it would be a good idea to clean up this test so it doesn't return
a count of errors (with no obvious reason that count couldn't be 77 and so
wrongly interpreted as UNSUPPORTED), so avoiding the new test sharing that
deficiency with the old one.
Joseph S. Myers