This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/3] posix: Add internal symbols for posix_spawn interface
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:12:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] posix: Add internal symbols for posix_spawn interface
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/15/2018 05:16 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
+__typeof (posix_spawn) __posix_spawn;
I think libc_hidden_proto without a GLIBC_PRIVATE export doesn't make
much sense. Why can't you use attribute_hidden here, like for the other
new function symbols?