Re: system and popen fail in case of big application

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 7:27 PM Sergey Melnikov
<melnikov.sergey.v@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding FSF. I had signed FSF during my work at Intel (I worked on
> gcc for android x86). Should I sign this one more time as an
> individual contributor (I don't work at Intel anymore)?

It depends on exactly what you signed during your time at Intel.  I'm
cc:ing two people who have access to the FSF's records and can tell
you what, if anything, you should do next.

Incidentally, this is an old-fashioned mailing list, please reply
below the text you are responding to, and trim out all the quoted text
except what you are responding to (see
http://howto-pages.org/posting_style/).  Yes, I know Gmail makes this
difficult.  That's Gmail's bug, and we need you to work around it.

zw