This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Use gen-libm-test.py to generate ulps table for manual
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:52:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Use gen-libm-test.py to generate ulps table for manual
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:34 AM Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> wrote:
> I withdraw my objection, under the condition that the use of python is
> restricted to the base python language.
Can you define "base python language" more precisely, please? There
are a lot of modules in the Python standard library, and many of them
depend on externally-maintained libraries, and it's conceivable that
we would find a use for 'shelve' for instance...