Re: V8 test-in-container patch

"Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@redhat.com> writes:
> Does this mean build-many-glibcs test run for ia64 passes now?

Insofaras the IA64 compiler doesn't complain about missing symbols or
libraries, yes.  The bootstrap problem is still sortof there, wrt the
building of C++ libraries vs the presence of a C++ compiler.  IMHO we
still need to figure out a way to defer building links-dso-program until
we know we're going to run the testsuite.  The problem with that, is
that it must be run before anything uses the test container, and we
don't seem to have an easy way to trigger that in our Makefile rules.