This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 05/10] aarch64: update libm-test-ulps
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 17:08:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 05/10] aarch64: update libm-test-ulps
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't really think ulps patches belong as separate patches in a patch
series. Include any ulps changes you've done when submitting the patch
that requires them; when such a patch is approved, any ulps changes you've
done should be included in the commit of the approved patch.
Joseph S. Myers