This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, fweimer at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 16:34:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: V8 test-in-container patch
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> That's linking links-dso-program (why is that being built at glibc build
> time at all anyway, rather than just when testing)?
Because our Makefiles are confusing, and that's the only target I could
find that was built early enough and had the magic to find crtn.o during
> If using -lgcc_s you also need to use $(libunwind).
Ah, thanks. As I mentioned, Carlos and I are working on this. If we
can find a way to defer building that, it should solve these types of