This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bootstrap build problem after V8 test-in-container patch".
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: sellcey at cavium dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 16:32:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap build problem after V8 test-in-container patch".
Steve Ellcey <email@example.com> writes:
> /home/sellcey/tot/install/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/9.0.0/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
I had similar problems (with libgcc_s.so.1) during my testing; my code
assumes that if CXX is set to g++, then g++ works. I'm working with
Carlos to come up with a better way of handling that one program.