This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:54:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/16/2018 07:59 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
This still uses CLONE_NEWPID. I recall spending a lot of time trying to
get the "su-less sudo" working correctly, and it's fragile but works
Please have a look at misc/tst-ttyname. It uses a bind mount to put
/proc into the chroot, and it does not have this problem.