This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] error, warn, warnx: Use __fxprintf for wide printing [BZ #23519]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 19:31:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] error, warn, warnx: Use __fxprintf for wide printing [BZ #23519]
- References: <20180814120325.5D500405971E1@oldenburg.str.redhat.com> <20180814102220.3161eccc@tereshkova>
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how do we know that other programs use this code
> outside of glibc? (assuming this is the reason for the _LIBC check).
Not only is it used in gnulib, but we have at least two open bugs for
issues that only apply for such use outside glibc (10412, 17089).
Joseph S. Myers