This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V6 test-in-container patch
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com, carlos at redhat dot com, fweimer at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:05:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: V6 test-in-container patch
On 03 Aug, DJ Delorie <email@example.com> writes:
> No changes since last submittal (V5), I bumped to V6 to drop the RFQ
> tag. bash, echo, and true added to buildroot. Parallel/cross/native
> testing supported. I'm pretty sure I've covered everyone's comments
> and suggestions, and added or changed all the things that need to be
> added or changed.
> May I check it in yet? Joseph, Carlos, Florian - you've reviewed it
> in the past, do you wish to review it again? Or either join consensus
> or abstain (if time doesn't permit)?