This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] nscd: Deallocate existing user names in file parser
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: fweimer at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:04:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] nscd: Deallocate existing user names in file parser
"Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does this mean you think the patch is OK as is?
I think the cast should change to void* but I don't feel strongly about
With that change...
Reviewed-by: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>