Re: [RFC/PoC] malloc: use wfcqueue to speed up remote frees

Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
> - Adding urcu as a build-time dependency is not acceptable for bootstrap, instead
>   we would bundle a copy of urcu and keep it in sync with upstream. Would that
>   make your work easier?

Any ETA or update on urcu bundling?  It's not urgent and I've
been busy with other projects, too; but it could be helpful for
planning around other work.

Anyways, I'm pretty satisfied at my original patch and will use
the __poll call in my next iteration.  My main concern right now
is not hurting existing fast cases.  So I will need to look into
more benchmarks on list archives and wiki...

Thanks.