This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] aarch64: Update ld.so for vector abi
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: marcus dot shawcroft at linaro dot org, szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com, Richard Henderson <richard dot henderson at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 18:32:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] aarch64: Update ld.so for vector abi
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/01/2018 06:23 PM, email@example.com wrote:
> There is a new calling convention defined for vectorized functions .
I should have added that it appears that armclang is already
using this ABI, and QEMU has received a bug report about "not
working properly" with dynamic linking.