Re: glibc 2.28 status.

On 07/24/2018 09:34 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 07/23/2018 11:52 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>
>> This is where 'Signed-off-from' is really useful. Right now I don't
>> know if Florian and Joseph think this implementation is ready.
>
> Do you mean Reviewed-By:?  The commits I reviewed weren't posted to
> the list, so this kernel development approach does not apply in this
> case.

Sorry, yes, Reviewed-by:.

We should really practice all commits going to the list for proper review
and sign off. It makes the RM's job easier and a reviewers job easier to
know who has or hasn't reviewed the changes.

>> Could you confirm you think the C threads implementation is ready?
>
> I didn't see any remaining issues in the code.  The ABI looked okay to me.

OK, thank you.

I'm going to review the last patch know and accept this for 2.28.

Cheers,
Carlos.