Re: [RFC 0/1] Contributing a compound object to the libpthread

 Hi everyone,

Could it be that a project like libc does not have a group of people
eligible for making decisive judgements and saying "yes" or "no" on
behalf of it? Or do you need more time?

Believe me, would it be some junk I would not be pushing it here. I'm
42, I'm in software development since year 1995 and coding in C/C++ since
year 2000. I understand what kind of thing the C library is pretty well. In
my opinion there will be absolutely no harm to have some code people
would be free to include and redistribute while it is not used, or if
it is used in free software. And if they would want to make a
commercial product they will always have a choice to stay with
condvars or to pay a small premium to the author for using the
invention if they would see that benefitial for themselves. For
anything serious, benefits will greatly outweight those several cents
it will cost.

I could provide use examples with detailed explanations if you need
that. And I can also contribute to references/manuals.
I need a general decision: either "yes" or "no".

--
Oleh Derevenko

-- Skype with underscore