Re: gag rule joke

On Wed, 2018-05-09 at 15:55 +0200, Javiera Serrano Polo wrote:
> El dc 09 de 05 de 2018 a les 17:39 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar va
> escriure:
> > That's mockery
>
> Whatever you say.

Come on, it's not that hard to discuss in a professional manner, or is
it?

If you think it wasn't mockery, do you care to explain how your comment
was supposed to help make progress with the topic of the current
discussion?

> Also, please stop trying to defend PGF, I'm sure she is capable of
> doing that for herself.

Siddhesh is not defending her specifically, he is ensuring that glibc
can stay a healthy community by speaking out against behavior we
consider toxic -- behavior such as yours in this and your previous
message.