Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

On 05/08/2018 10:26 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> On Mai 08 2018, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh@gotplt.org> wrote:
>
>> Regardless of that point, it did get reviewed and approved by 4 different
>> individuals.
>
> Without even trying to talk to the original author.  That's what makes
> this a mistake.

No. This is what delegation means. You, Andreas Schwab, as a GNU package
maintainer for glibc have the right to remove whatever you want, but you
must follow GNU policy.

It was a mistake not to inform Richard that we were removing the code,
yes, we were not courteous in that sense. I have apologized.

That does not make the removal a mistake.

Carlos.