Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

On 05/08/2018 07:33 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
It is, compared to 26 years of waiting.

Nobody actually *waited* for 26 years to post a patch, nor was the snippet actually even discussed for 26 years. It survived the years because nobody really noticed. That's not a good enough reason to assume that the comedic value of the manual will suffer greatly if the snippet was removed.

Regardless of that point, it did get reviewed and approved by 4 different individuals. Contrast that to the fact that most of our patches usually just get one review. Tell me again why was there a need to wait anything more than the two days? Please don't say 26 years again because that doesn't make sense in this context.

Siddhesh