Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

  > Perhaps a useful way forward would be for RMS to contact several
  > prominent groups doing pro-choice advocacy

I don't entirely agree with their stated views, so I wouldn't want
to follow all of their advice.

Anyway, what they do (campaigning) is very different from
what I've done in the GNU Libc manual.  Experience about the former
is not particularly pertinent to the latter.

					       and specifically advocacy
  > against gag rules, and ask for relevant expert opinions on whether

If you find a couple of people who want to talk with me about this, I
will write to them and C what they say.  I don't promise to do what
they say, but I will think about what they say.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.