Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:03 PM, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:

> The point of this joke is even more important now than it was when I
> first wrote it.  Please do not remove it.

Given the @c immediately above saying that you wrote it and did not
want it removed, we should have brought you into the discussion
earlier, and I regret not having thought of that. However, the passage
has already been removed, and if you want that change reverted, you
will have to find someone else willing to do that; I won't.

The only person who has spoken in favor of the passage, other than
yourself, made the same argument that you do -- the continued
importance of the *topic*.  And I agree with you that the topic is
important.  However, the GNU C Library Manual is an actively
inappropriate place to discuss it, as has been explained much more
eloquently by several other people already; I have nothing in
particular to add to their observations.

zw