glibc 2.28: Three months of active development.

Community,

This is just a friendly reminder that I have volunteered to be
the release manager for the glibc 2.28 release (feeds into Fedora 29).

There are roughly 3 months of active development left for the current
master, after which we enter soft freeze.

The release is planned for August 1st, 2018.

If you have any reason to want to change that please speak up loudly.

Carlos.