This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix 32-bit getcwd() on filesystems with 64-bit inodes.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nick Alcock <nix at esperi dot org dot uk>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:00:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix 32-bit getcwd() on filesystems with 64-bit inodes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
This seems like a bug that would have been user-visible in releases, so
needs filing in Bugzilla. (We have bug 15333 for the various installed
programs, but nothing for this issue in the libraries.)
Joseph S. Myers