This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Patch v3 0/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651
- From: Mike FABIAN <mfabian at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Dmitry V. Levin" <ldv at altlinux dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:05:36 +0100
- Subject: [Patch v3 0/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Here comes the v3 version of the patches to update the collation data
from ISO 146541.
New in this version:
- Fixed some errors and warnings which were hidden because the --quiet
option was used for localedef when installing
- Fixed LC_COLLATE in nan_TW@latin and added a test file.
Mike FABIAN <firstname.lastname@example.org>