Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x

On 02/21/2018 10:57 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
My view off the ABI your proposed is for stack boundaries and static TLS part
it seems reasonable: both query functions initial descriptions are
straightforward and internal implementation should require only reading some
internal states.

glibc does not know the stack boundaries, though. We do not require that applications use the glibc-allocated stack . (We do, however, require that applications use the glibc-allocated thread control block.)

Thanks,
Florian