This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- Cc: nd at arm dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:24:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 02/21/2018 09:25 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Szabolcs Nagy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> i just wanted to imply that the commit message as it is
>> is not useful (there is no such thing as IEEE fmin/fmax)
> I'll use a more functional commit message :-)
Patch review includes review of the commit messages for factual accuracy.