This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] Mostly mechanical libio decrufting.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:46:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] Mostly mechanical libio decrufting.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch set performs a number of largely search-and-replace
> cleanups to libio enabled by libio.h no longer being a public header.
> It includes all of the follow-up changes requested by Adhemerval for
> the patchset that stopped installing libio.h.
> Every patch in this series meets the "installed stripped binaries are
> unchanged" criterion, except for a handful of assertions whose line
> numbers change.
I have made all the changes requested by reviewers and pushed this
patchset. I'd like to thank Andreas Schwab especially, for going to
the trouble to find indentation errors in a huge diff.