This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bugzilla Procedures
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:48:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla Procedures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Rical Jasan wrote:
> 1) B2 talks about updating NEWS, but NEWS says the fixed-bugs list will
> be automatically generated at release time.
It needs to refer instead to resolving the bug as FIXED with target
milestone set, as that's required for the automatic generation.
The references to ports in B1 are also obsolete (but it's still the case
that it's best to avoid bugs that might be partly fixed by filing multiple
bugs if in doubt about whether something is one bug or more than one).
Joseph S. Myers