This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE.
- From: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 00:30:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/19/2018 08:14 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Rical Jasan wrote:
>> Also, _DEFAULT_SOURCE is supposed to be defined if none of the C/POSIX
>> feature test macros are defined, but the condition was lacking a test
>> for _ISOC11_SOURCE, so that is also addressed.
> I think this is a header bug that was user-visible in releases, so should
> be filed in Bugzilla before being fixed.
I created BZ #22862.  Should I commit now, with an update to the
commit message/ChangeLog to include the BZ#?