This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Update the _ISOC99_SOURCE description.
- From: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 00:07:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Update the _ISOC99_SOURCE description.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/19/2018 08:15 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Rical Jasan wrote:
>> The current description refers to ISO C99 not being widely adopted,
>> which it is believed to be now.
>> * manual/creature.texi (_ISOC99_SOURCE): Update the dated