This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ #1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com, siddhesh at gotplt dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:22:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ #1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 12 2018, Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> wrote:
> That's been unchanged since before 1995. This only matters if the
> underlying file has changed in the meantime, of course;
Interactive devices like ttys also don't have a sticky EOF.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."