This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Use xmalloc in tst-setcontext-fpscr.c (bug 19668)
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:31:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Use xmalloc in tst-setcontext-fpscr.c (bug 19668)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/01/2018 09:37 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
- auxv = (ElfW(auxv_t) *)malloc(getpagesize());
+ auxv = (ElfW(auxv_t) *) xmalloc (getpagesize ());
This is okay, but you might as well drop the cast.