This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Use ADDRIDX with DT_GNU_HASH
- From: Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 13:48:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use ADDRIDX with DT_GNU_HASH
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20180205212216.GA45977@intel.com>
H.J. Lu wrote:
> The only differences in ld.so are line numbers for asserts.
> OK for master?
Reviewed-by: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>
Thanks for cleaning up.