Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc

On 12/01/2017 01:34 PM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> I will in any case be dropping off the glibc list (other than perhaps
> occasionally reading the archives) at the end of next week.  It's been
> a rewarding experience following glibc's development over the last six
> years and I will certainly miss being part of this community.
>
> I'm keeping that libc.so.6 sticker I got from Carlos, though!  :)

Thank you for all of your contributions!

You made glibc better in many more ways than just those tile contributions.

A sticker is the smallest token of our appreciation that we can give.

If you change laptops, please email me, and I'll send you out a new sticker :-)

Carlos.