libc-alpha archive
date index for December, 2017

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

December 16, 2017
06:06 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:57 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:32 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:26 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:06 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] Carlos O'Donell
02:29 [PATCH] Pass -no-pie to GCC only if GCC defaults to PIE [BZ #22614] H.J. Lu
02:04 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu

December 15, 2017
22:36 Re: Fix testing with read-only source directory Jonathan Nieder
21:19 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] Carlos O'Donell
20:51 Fix testing with read-only source directory Joseph Myers
20:50 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Joseph Myers
20:34 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf H.J. Lu
18:53 Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86: Add feature_1 to tcbhead_t [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
18:26 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Carlos O'Donell
18:20 [PATCH] V2 Add new numbers in the benchmark. Ben Woodard
18:20 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove tilepro-*-linux-gnu support Joseph Myers
18:19 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Ben Woodard
17:45 Re: Status of glibc on pre-v9 SPARC David Miller
17:43 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
17:20 Status of glibc on pre-v9 SPARC Joseph Myers
17:10 Re: [hurd,commited] hurd: Fix rtld link Thomas Schwinge
17:06 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Carlos O'Donell
16:59 Re: [Patch] Increase buffer size due to warning from ToT GCC Joseph Myers
16:58 Correct build-many-glibcs.py arm-linux-gnueabihf configurations [committed] Joseph Myers
16:48 Re: [hurd,commited] hurd: Fix rtld link Samuel Thibault
16:43 [Patch] Increase buffer size due to warning from ToT GCC Steve Ellcey
16:34 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf H.J. Lu
16:24 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Joseph Myers
16:11 Re: [hurd,commited] hurd: Fix rtld link Thomas Schwinge
16:08 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf H.J. Lu
16:04 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Joseph Myers
15:48 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Joseph Myers
15:26 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf H.J. Lu
14:33 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Joseph Myers
14:32 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf H.J. Lu
14:17 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
11:58 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu
11:11 Re: [PATCH] libio: Free backup area when it not required (BZ#22415) Adhemerval Zanella
10:36 Re: [Y2038] [PATCH v2 07/10] include: Add new y2038 safe __kernel_timespec Arnd Bergmann
09:11 Re: Do not build .mo files in source directory (bug 14121) Florian Weimer
07:54 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Andrew Pinski
07:48 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Florian Weimer
07:47 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Florian Weimer
07:43 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:41 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Florian Weimer
05:50 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Implement pthread_self in libc.so Florian Weimer
04:51 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Implement pthread_self in libc.so Carlos O'Donell
04:25 Re: [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Carlos O'Donell
04:21 [PATCH] New numbers in the benchtests. Ben Woodard
04:20 Re: Remove old po/ code for copying .po files from shared directory Carlos O'Donell
04:08 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Carlos O'Donell
02:19 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf H.J. Lu
01:36 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: st{r,p}cpy optimization for aligned strings Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
01:05 Re: Update SPARC divrem generation to match output David Miller
00:30 Re: [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Joseph Myers
00:29 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Andrew Pinski

December 14, 2017
23:34 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Nix
22:09 Update SPARC divrem generation to match output Joseph Myers
21:47 Re: Do not build .mo files in source directory (bug 14121) Joseph Myers
21:12 Remove old po/ code for copying .po files from shared directory Joseph Myers
21:02 [COMMITTED] Convert strcmp benchmark output to json format Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:24 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Florian Weimer
19:19 [COMMITTED] Remove redundant mention of SXID_ERASE Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:56 [PATCH] nptl: Add pthread_thread_number_np function Florian Weimer
18:42 Re: Do not build .mo files in source directory (bug 14121) Florian Weimer
18:38 [PATCH] nptl: Implement pthread_self in libc.so Florian Weimer
18:14 Do not build .mo files in source directory (bug 14121) Joseph Myers
16:32 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-leaks1 (bug 14681) H.J. Lu
16:16 [RFC v2] aarch64: enforce >=64K guard size Szabolcs Nagy
16:06 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code Joseph Myers
15:50 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
15:48 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code Joseph Myers
15:45 Re: [PATCH] libio: Free backup area when it not required (BZ#22415) Florian Weimer
15:40 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
15:38 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code Adhemerval Zanella
15:36 Re: [PATCH] libio: Free backup area when it not required (BZ#22415) Adhemerval Zanella
15:28 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Dmitry V. Levin
15:11 Re: [PATCH] scripts/test-installation.pl: Handle NSS crypto libraries [BZ #21940] Florian Weimer
14:26 Re: [PATCH] copy_file_range: New function to copy file data Florian Weimer
14:21 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Andreas Schwab
14:15 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code Joseph Myers
14:09 Re: [COMMITTED] lt_LT locale: Base collation on copy "iso14651_t1" [BZ #22524] Aurelien Jarno
14:08 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Florian Weimer
13:58 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Andreas Schwab
13:53 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Dmitry V. Levin
13:49 Re: [PATCH] elf: Compute correct array size in _dl_init_paths [BZ #22606] Dmitry V. Levin
13:48 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Florian Weimer
13:45 Re: [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Andreas Schwab
13:31 [PATCH] elf: Count components of the expanded path in _dl_init_path [BZ #22607] Florian Weimer
13:08 Re: [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
13:06 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
12:55 [PATCH] elf: Compute correct array size in _dl_init_paths [BZ #22606] Florian Weimer
12:32 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Remove sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/s_cosf.S H.J. Lu
12:10 [PATCH] sh: Fix clone exit return code Adhemerval Zanella
11:57 Re: [PATCH] libio: Free backup area when it not required (BZ#22415) Florian Weimer
11:13 [PATCH] ia64: Fix memchr for large input sizes (BZ #22603) Adhemerval Zanella
09:07 Re: [COMMITTED] lt_LT locale: Base collation on copy "iso14651_t1" [BZ #22524] Mike FABIAN
01:28 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Joseph Myers

December 13, 2017
23:38 [RFC 1/1] Contributing a compound object to the libpthread -- diff Oleh Derevenko
23:35 [RFC 0/1] Contributing a compound object to the libpthread Oleh Derevenko
23:29 Re: [PATCH v2] ldconfig: set LC_COLLATE to C [BZ #22505] Dmitry V. Levin
23:10 Re: [PATCH v2] ldconfig: set LC_COLLATE to C [BZ #22505] Rafal Luzynski
20:57 Re: [PATCH v2] ldconfig: set LC_COLLATE to C [BZ #22505] Aurelien Jarno
20:36 Re: [COMMITTED] lt_LT locale: Base collation on copy "iso14651_t1" [BZ #22524] Aurelien Jarno
19:59 Re: [PATCH 0/4] sparc M7 optimized memcpy/memset Adhemerval Zanella
19:20 [PATCH 1/3] Remove tilepro-*-linux-gnu support Adhemerval Zanella
19:20 [PATCH 3/3] Simplify tile assembly definitions Adhemerval Zanella
19:20 [PATCH 2/3] Simplify tilegx sysdeps folder Adhemerval Zanella
16:44 Re: [PATCH 0/4] sparc M7 optimized memcpy/memset Patrick McGehearty
16:26 Re: [PATCH 0/4] sparc M7 optimized memcpy/memset Adhemerval Zanella
16:25 Re: [PATCH] support: Simplify compiling most of support/ outside of glibc Adhemerval Zanella
16:13 [PATCH] support: Simplify compiling most of support/ outside of glibc Florian Weimer
15:15 Re: [PATCH 0/4] sparc M7 optimized memcpy/memset David Miller
12:06 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Don't set GLRO(dl_platform) to NULL [BZ #22299] H.J. Lu
11:58 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Szabolcs Nagy
08:48 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Don't set GLRO(dl_platform) to NULL [BZ #22299] Aurelien Jarno
05:43 [PATCH 3/3] s390: Update ulps Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
05:43 [PATCH 1/3] New generic sincosf Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
05:43 [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: Update ulps Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
05:43 [PATCH 0/3] New generic sincosf Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
04:40 [PATCH] Fix tst-leaks1 (bug 14681) Carlos O'Donell
04:12 [PATCH 2/4] sparc: assembly version of memmove for ultra1+ Patrick McGehearty
04:07 [PATCH 3/4] sparc: M7 optimized memcpy/mempcpy/memmove Patrick McGehearty
04:07 [PATCH 4/4] sparc: M7 optimized memset/bzero Patrick McGehearty
04:07 [PATCH 0/4] sparc M7 optimized memcpy/memset Patrick McGehearty
04:07 [PATCH 1/4] sparc: support the ADP hw capability. Patrick McGehearty
02:37 [COMMITTED] Fix testing with nss-crypt. Carlos O'Donell

December 12, 2017
23:35 Add sysdeps/ieee754/soft-fp [committed] Joseph Myers
22:49 [PING^3][PATCH v10 0/5][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Rafal Luzynski
21:29 Re: [Patch] Use memcpy instead of strncpy in nscd/nscd.h to fix build problem with ToT GCC Ramana Radhakrishnan
21:26 Re: [Patch] Use memcpy instead of strncpy in nscd/nscd.h to fix build problem with ToT GCC Joseph Myers
20:57 [Patch] Use memcpy instead of strncpy in nscd/nscd.h to fix build problem with ToT GCC Steve Ellcey
19:36 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Kees Cook
19:30 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Florian Weimer
19:02 Re: [PATCH] Add Aarch64 SVE defines Szabolcs Nagy
18:29 Re: New Tot Build problem with Tot GCC (strncpy warnings) Steve Ellcey
18:27 Re: [PING*2][PATCH] aarch64: Improve strcmp unaligned performance Szabolcs Nagy
18:24 Re: New Tot Build problem with Tot GCC (strncpy warnings) Joseph Myers
18:20 [PING*2][PATCH] aarch64: Improve strcmp unaligned performance Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:07 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Szabolcs Nagy
17:43 New Tot Build problem with Tot GCC (strncpy warnings) Steve Ellcey
17:40 [PATCH] manual: fix finite description [BZ #22596] Aurelien Jarno
17:23 Re: [PATCH] libio: Free backup area when it not required (BZ#22415) Andreas Schwab
17:04 Re: [PATCH] libio: Free backup area when it not required (BZ#22415) Adhemerval Zanella
17:03 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] Filter out NPTL internal signals (BZ #22391) Adhemerval Zanella
17:03 Re: [PATCH v3 2/3] Consolidate Linux sigprocmask implementation (BZ #22391) Adhemerval Zanella
17:03 Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] Rename nptl-signals.h to internal-signals.h Adhemerval Zanella
17:02 Re: [PATCH 0/8] posix: glob fixes and refactor Adhemerval Zanella
16:36 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Rich Felker
14:37 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
14:26 [COMMITTED] ia64: Add ipc_priv.h header to set __IPC_64 to zero Adhemerval Zanella
14:21 [PATCH][BZ #11787] Fix stack guard size accounting Szabolcs Nagy
14:15 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add cosf with FMA Adhemerval Zanella
14:03 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
13:51 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Joseph Myers
13:48 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #22593] Fix nextafter and nexttoward declaration Joseph Myers
12:38 Re: Remove --with-fp / --without-fp John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
12:28 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
12:27 Re: [PATCH 01/19] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation mechanism Adhemerval Zanella
12:23 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
12:18 Re: [PATCH 01/19] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation mechanism Florian Weimer
12:01 [PATCH] [BZ #22593] Fix nextafter and nexttoward declaration Szabolcs Nagy
11:43 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Szabolcs Nagy
11:11 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Dave Martin
10:57 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
10:40 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Will Deacon
07:20 Re: [COMMITTED] manual/conf.texi: add a missing underscore in front of SC_SSIZE_MAX [BZ #22588] Rical Jasan
02:35 Remove --with-fp / --without-fp Joseph Myers
00:09 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Joseph Myers

December 11, 2017
23:57 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Joseph Myers
23:49 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Jeff Law
23:40 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] Joseph Myers
23:30 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Joseph Myers
23:11 [COMMITTED] manual/conf.texi: add a missing underscore in front of SC_SSIZE_MAX [BZ #22588] Aurelien Jarno
21:03 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Phil Blundell
20:53 [PATCH] x86-64: Add cosf with FMA H.J. Lu
20:31 Re: [PATCH 00/19] nptl: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
20:29 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Andreas Schwab
20:27 Re: [PATCH] Replace = with += in CFLAGS-xxx.c/CPPFLAGS-xxx.c Jonathan Nieder
20:25 [PATCH] x86-64: Remove sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/s_cosf.S H.J. Lu
20:16 Re: [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Phil Blundell
20:09 Re: [PATCHv2] powerpc: POWER8 memcpy optimization for cached memory Adhemerval Zanella
19:49 Re: [PATCH v3] New generic cosf Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:48 Re: [PATCHv2] powerpc: POWER8 memcpy optimization for cached memory Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:23 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Kees Cook
19:18 Re: [PATCH 00/19] nptl: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
19:07 [PATCH 19/19] nptl: hppa: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 18/19] nptl: mips: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 17/19] nptl: sh: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 15/19] nptl: sparc: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 16/19] nptl: nios2: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 14/19] nptl: tile: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 13/19] nptl: microblaze: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 12/19] nptl: m68k: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 11/19] nptl: alpha: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 10/19] nptl: ia64: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 02/19] nptl: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 09/19] nptl: s390: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 08/19] nptl: arm: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 07/19] nptl: aarch64: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 06/19] nptl: powerpc: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 05/19] nptl: i386: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 03/19] nptl: x86_64: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 04/19] nptl: x32: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 01/19] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation mechanism Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 [PATCH 00/19] nptl: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
17:53 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:04 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty
16:47 [PATCH] Replace = with += in CFLAGS-xxx.c/CPPFLAGS-xxx.c H.J. Lu
16:42 Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c H.J. Lu
16:08 Re: [PING][PATCH] posix: if glob has a trailing slash match directories only. Dmitry Goncharov
14:07 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Will Deacon
13:55 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
13:39 Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c Andreas Schwab
13:35 Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c H.J. Lu
13:33 Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c Andreas Schwab
13:19 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
13:18 [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c H.J. Lu
12:44 Re: [PATCHv2] powerpc: POWER8 memcpy optimization for cached memory Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
08:14 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:01 Re: [PATCH] S390: Add CFI rule in _dl_runtime_resolve[_vx] for unwinding. Stefan Liebler

December 10, 2017
18:11 [COMMITTED] elf/rtld.c (init_tls): Add missing new line to the _dl_fatal_printf call [BZ #22577] Aurelien Jarno
07:11 Re: [PATCHv2] powerpc: POWER8 memcpy optimization for cached memory Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan

December 09, 2017
18:46 Re: [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. Paul Eggert
18:14 Re: [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. arnold
09:43 Re: RFC: TS 18661-4 floating-point interfaces Florian Weimer
00:36 Re: pthread condvars and priority inheritance Rodriguez, Sergio SF

December 08, 2017
23:52 Re: New way for syncing with kernel headers Dmitry V. Levin
23:08 [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty
21:12 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Steve Ellcey
21:09 Re: confirm subscribe to libc-alpha at sourceware dot org Colin Walters
21:03 Re: New way for syncing with kernel headers Florian Weimer
20:32 Re: New way for syncing with kernel headers Dmitry V. Levin
20:08 Re: New way for syncing with kernel headers Jonathan Nieder
20:06 Re: [PATCHv2] powerpc: POWER8 memcpy optimization for cached memory Florian Weimer
20:01 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Steve Ellcey
19:54 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Martin Sebor
19:53 Re: New way for syncing with kernel headers Florian Weimer
19:52 [PATCHv2] powerpc: POWER8 memcpy optimization for cached memory Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:51 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Szabolcs Nagy
19:49 Re: New way for syncing with kernel headers Jonathan Nieder
19:22 Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Steve Ellcey
18:28 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Szabolcs Nagy
16:51 ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC) Steve Ellcey
16:32 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Arjan van de Ven
16:20 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Chris Metcalf
16:16 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Nix
16:11 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
16:07 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Arjan van de Ven
16:04 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Arjan van de Ven
16:02 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Nick Alcock
15:27 Re: Inconsistent R_SPARC_RELATIVE addend handling David Miller
14:59 [PATCH] Add missing HWCAP defines Alan Hayward
14:59 [PATCH] Add Aarch64 SVE defines Alan Hayward
13:21 New way for syncing with kernel headers Florian Weimer
13:14 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu
13:05 Re: [PATCH 16/17] Regex: Define __USE_GNU for non-GLIBC systems. arnold
12:56 Re: [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. Adhemerval Zanella
12:55 Re: [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros. arnold
12:50 Re: [PATCH 11/17] Regex: Remove leading __ on parameter names in arnold
12:36 Re: Inconsistent R_SPARC_RELATIVE addend handling Adhemerval Zanella
12:34 Re: [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros. Andreas Schwab
11:32 Re: Inconsistent R_SPARC_RELATIVE addend handling H.J. Lu
11:29 Inconsistent R_SPARC_RELATIVE addend handling James Clarke
11:26 Re: PING: [PATCH] nios2: Don't use MIN in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
11:23 Re: [PATCH 16/17] Regex: Define __USE_GNU for non-GLIBC systems. Joseph Myers
11:22 Re: [PATCH 11/17] Regex: Remove leading __ on parameter names in Joseph Myers
11:16 Re: PING: [PATCH] nios2: Don't use MIN in dl-machine.h Joseph Myers
11:15 Re: [RFC 0/6] glibc port to ARC architecture Joseph Myers
11:04 Re: [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. Florian Weimer
10:00 Re: [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros. arnold
09:55 Re: [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. arnold
09:33 Re: [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros. Florian Weimer
09:27 Re: [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. Florian Weimer
09:22 [PATCH 01/17] Regex: Fix spelling errors / typos. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 05/17] Regex: Avoid memory leaks. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 07/17] Regex: Additional memory management checks. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 06/17] Regex: Use re_malloc / re_free consistently. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 04/17] Regex: Fix use of or add RE_ENABLE_I18N. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 13/17] Regex: Use btowc when checking for accepting bytes. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 00/17] Regex: Make libc regex more usable outside GLIBC. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 15/17] Regex: Diagnose ERE "()|\1". Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 17/17] Regex: Implement Rational Range Interpretation. Arnold Robbins
09:21 [PATCH 16/17] Regex: Define __USE_GNU for non-GLIBC systems. Arnold Robbins
09:20 [PATCH 11/17] Regex: Remove leading __ on parameter names in Arnold Robbins
09:20 [PATCH 03/17] Regex: Bracket call to __libc_lock_define inside ifdef. Arnold Robbins
09:20 [PATCH 02/17] Regex: Fix alloca ifdefs and usage. Arnold Robbins
09:20 [PATCH 12/17] Regex: Minor miscellaneous cleanups. Arnold Robbins
09:20 [PATCH 14/17] Regex: Improve error text for REG_EBRACK. Arnold Robbins
09:18 [PATCH 08/17] Regex: Remove unnecessary variables. Arnold Robbins
09:18 [PATCH 10/17] Regex: Portability to non-GCC compilers. Arnold Robbins
06:53 [COMMITTED] lt_LT locale: Base collation on copy "iso14651_t1" [BZ #22524] Mike FABIAN
02:25 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
01:30 PING: [PATCH] nios2: Don't use MIN in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
00:50 Re: Binutils 2.29.1 breaks libpcap on sparc32 by filling .got Alan Modra
00:31 Re: [RFC 0/6] glibc port to ARC architecture Vineet Gupta

December 07, 2017
19:35 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
19:30 Re: Robust getpid caching via MADV_WIPEONFORK? Adhemerval Zanella
19:25 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] Florian Weimer
19:19 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
19:14 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] Florian Weimer
19:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
19:09 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] Florian Weimer
18:59 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
18:50 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Kees Cook
18:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] Florian Weimer
18:15 Re: [PATCH v3] New generic cosf Paul Clarke
18:13 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
17:59 Re: [PATCH v3] New generic cosf H.J. Lu
17:58 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] Joseph Myers
17:41 [PATCH 2/2] x86: Add feature_1 to tcbhead_t [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
17:41 [PATCH 1/2] Linux/x86: Update cancel_jmp_buf to match __jmp_buf_tag [BZ #22563] H.J. Lu
17:07 [PATCH v3] New generic cosf Paul Clarke
16:21 Fix ctanh (0 + i NaN), ctanh (0 + i Inf) (bug 22568, DR#471) [committed] Joseph Myers
12:38 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Improve strcmp unaligned performance Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:22 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Remove sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/s_sinf.S Adhemerval Zanella
12:20 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Adhemerval Zanella
12:03 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Dave Martin
10:49 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Will Deacon
10:36 Re: [PATCH v2] New generic cosf Andreas Schwab
07:54 [PATCH] powerpc: st{r,p}cpy optimization for aligned strings Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
07:06 Re: Robust getpid caching via MADV_WIPEONFORK? Florian Weimer
00:50 Add _Float32 function aliases [committed] Joseph Myers
00:12 Re: [PATCH v2] New generic cosf Joseph Myers
00:09 Re: [PATCH v2] New generic cosf Joseph Myers

December 06, 2017
23:07 Support defining strtof32, wcstof32 aliases [committed] Joseph Myers
22:46 Support defining strfromf32 alias [committed] Joseph Myers
22:33 [PING^2][PATCH v10 0/5][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Rafal Luzynski
22:31 Re: [PATCH v4] Provide a C++ version of iseqsig Joseph Myers
22:17 Add header for _Float32 testing [committed] Joseph Myers
22:15 Support _Float32 in libm_alias_float [committed] Joseph Myers
22:08 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Rich Felker
21:51 Correct some ia64 libm_alias_float_other calls [committed] Joseph Myers
21:36 Make cacosh (0 + iNaN) return NaN + i pi/2 (bug 22561, DR#471) [committed] Joseph Myers
21:24 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Adhemerval Zanella
21:22 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64*: diverge sysdeps directories Joseph Myers
20:41 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Szabolcs Nagy
20:20 [PATCH] Sparc ulp update. David Miller
20:18 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64*: diverge sysdeps directories Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:12 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64*: diverge sysdeps directories Gabriel F. T. Gomes
19:56 Re: [PATCH v5 15/30] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Kees Cook
19:55 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64*: diverge sysdeps directories Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:14 Re: [PATCH v2] New generic cosf H.J. Lu
18:47 [PATCH v2] New generic cosf Paul Clarke
17:45 RFC: TS 18661-4 floating-point interfaces Joseph Myers
15:20 Don't make local variables static in ldbl-96 j1l [committed] Joseph Myers
14:44 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Jeff Law
14:27 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Wilco Dijkstra
13:51 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Florian Weimer
13:44 Make some ldbl-128, ldbl-128ibm arrays const [committed] Joseph Myers
13:40 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Joseph Myers
13:37 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64*: diverge sysdeps directories Joseph Myers
13:16 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Florian Weimer
13:13 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Florian Weimer
13:10 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Wilco Dijkstra
13:08 Re: [PATCH] New generic cosf Paul Clarke
12:58 [PATCH] powerpc64*: diverge sysdeps directories Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:53 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Florian Weimer
12:51 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads Florian Weimer
11:44 [COMMITTED] hsb_DE locale: Base collation on copy "iso14651_t1" [BZ #22515] Mike FABIAN
06:43 Re: [PATCHv6] New generic sinf Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
06:42 [PATCH COMMITTED] Add references to CVE-2017-17426 Florian Weimer
01:11 Re: [PATCH] New generic cosf Matt Turner
00:59 Add _Float64, _Float32x function aliases [committed] Joseph Myers

December 05, 2017
23:20 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Joseph Myers
21:53 Use long double not double for _Float64 with old GCC if values the same [committed] Joseph Myers
21:00 Re: [PATCH] New generic cosf Joseph Myers
20:49 Re: [PATCH] New generic cosf H.J. Lu
20:45 [PATCH] New generic cosf Paul Clarke
19:52 Re: [RFC][PATCH] tunables: Add elision tunable Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:03 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
19:03 Re: [PATCHv6] New generic sinf Joseph Myers
19:00 [PATCH] x86-64: Remove sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/s_sinf.S H.J. Lu
18:32 Support defining strtof64, strtof32x, wcstof64, wcstof32x aliases [committed] Joseph Myers
18:06 Re: [PATCH] fix sinf(NAN) Joseph Myers
18:05 [PATCH] fix sinf(NAN) Szabolcs Nagy
18:02 Support defining strfromf64, strfromf32x aliases [committed] Joseph Myers
17:57 Re: [PATCH] math: Use sign as double for reduced case in sinf Joseph Myers
17:37 [PATCH] math: Use sign as double for reduced case in sinf Adhemerval Zanella
17:35 Add headers for _Float64, _Float32x testing [committed] Joseph Myers
17:23 Re: [PATCHv6] New generic sinf Szabolcs Nagy
17:09 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Adhemerval Zanella
17:06 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Adhemerval Zanella
17:01 Support _Float64, _Float32x in libm_alias_double [committed] Joseph Myers
17:01 [COMMITTED] et_EE locale: Base collation on iso14651_t1 [BZ #22517] Mike FABIAN
16:56 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
16:38 Re: [PATCH] tilegx: work around vector insn bug in gcc Chris Metcalf
16:25 Re: [PATCH] tilegx: work around vector insn bug in gcc Chris Metcalf
16:22 Re: [PATCH] tilegx: work around vector insn bug in gcc Joseph Myers
16:20 Re: [PATCH] s_sinf.c: Replace floor with FLOOR_DOUBLE_TO_INT/FLOOR_INT_TO_DOUBLE_HALF Joseph Myers
16:12 Re: [PATCH] tilegx: work around vector insn bug in gcc Adhemerval Zanella
16:01 Re: [PATCH] s_sinf.c: Replace floor with FLOOR_DOUBLE_TO_INT/FLOOR_INT_TO_DOUBLE_HALF H.J. Lu
14:29 Re: [PATCH] s_sinf.c: Replace floor with FLOOR_DOUBLE_TO_INT/FLOOR_INT_TO_DOUBLE_HALF Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Linux: Implement interfaces for memory protection keys Florian Weimer
14:14 [PATCH COMMITTED] support/tst-test_compare: Fix 32-bit/64-bit expected output mismatch Florian Weimer
14:06 Re: [PATCH] Linux: Implement interfaces for memory protection keys Adhemerval Zanella
14:03 Re: [PATCH] copy_file_range: New function to copy file data Florian Weimer
13:59 Re: [PATCH] s_sinf.c: Replace floor with FLOOR_DOUBLE_TO_INT/FLOOR_INT_TO_DOUBLE_HALF H.J. Lu
13:57 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Joseph Myers
13:52 Re: [PATCH] Linux: Implement interfaces for memory protection keys Florian Weimer
13:47 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Adhemerval Zanella
13:47 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use direct TLS initial-exec access to update errno Florian Weimer
13:44 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Florian Weimer
13:32 Re: [PATCH] s_sinf.c: Replace floor with FLOOR_DOUBLE_TO_INT/FLOOR_INT_TO_DOUBLE_HALF Joseph Myers
13:08 [PATCH] s_sinf.c: Replace floor with FLOOR_DOUBLE_TO_INT/FLOOR_INT_TO_DOUBLE_HALF H.J. Lu
10:55 Re: [RFC] nptl: change default stack guard size of threads James Greenhalgh
10:24 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use direct TLS initial-exec access to update errno Szabolcs Nagy
04:58 Re: [PATCH] posix: if glob has a trailing slash match directories only. Dmitry Goncharov
04:53 Re: [RFC][PATCH] Refactoring FORTIFY George Burgess IV
00:27 Use libm_alias_float for powerpc [committed] Joseph Myers
00:21 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use direct TLS initial-exec access to update errno H.J. Lu

December 04, 2017
23:33 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use direct TLS initial-exec access to update errno Carlos O'Donell
23:29 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
23:13 [PATCH] x86-64: Use direct TLS initial-exec access to update errno H.J. Lu
22:42 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
21:53 [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty
21:49 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Chris Metcalf
20:59 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Joseph Myers
19:41 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
19:32 Re: [PATCH] posix: if glob has a trailing slash match directories only. Paul Eggert
19:23 Re: [PATCH] support: Add TEST_COMPARE macro Paul Eggert
19:02 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
18:57 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Joseph Myers
18:55 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
18:51 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
18:47 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
18:38 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA Adhemerval Zanella
18:36 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
18:32 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
18:15 [COMMITTED] tr_TR locale: Base collation on iso14651_t1 [BZ #22527] Mike FABIAN
18:14 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Chris Metcalf
18:09 [PATCH] x86-64: Add sinf with FMA H.J. Lu
18:03 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
18:03 [COMMITTED] hr_HR locale: Don’t use single code points for the digraphs in LC_TIME Mike FABIAN
17:53 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
16:59 [PATCH] tile: update ca{cos,sin,tan}{,h} double ULPs Chris Metcalf
16:59 Use __floor not floor in sinf [committed] Joseph Myers
16:35 Re: [PATCH] support: Add TEST_COMPARE macro Florian Weimer
16:17 Re: How to submit a patch set? Carlos O'Donell
16:07 [PING][PATCH] aarch64: Improve strcmp unaligned performance Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:04 Re: How to submit a patch set? arnold
15:57 [PATCH] tilegx: work around vector insn bug in gcc Chris Metcalf
15:46 Re: [PATCH] posix: if glob has a trailing slash match directories only. Dmitry Goncharov
15:43 Re: How to submit a patch set? Carlos O'Donell
15:42 Re: [PATCH] S390: Fix backtrace in vdso functions. Stefan Liebler
15:05 [PATCH] S390: Add CFI rule in _dl_runtime_resolve[_vx] for unwinding. Stefan Liebler
13:12 Re: [PING][PATCH] aarch64: Avoid hidden symbols for memcpy/memmove into static binaries Szabolcs Nagy
13:07 Re: [PATCH] Add wcharP.h to hide internal wchar functions [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
12:44 [PING][PATCH] aarch64: Avoid hidden symbols for memcpy/memmove into static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:28 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
11:10 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
10:48 Re: [PATCH] S390: Fix backtrace in vdso functions. Adhemerval Zanella
08:04 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Paul Eggert
08:01 Re: [PATCH] posix: if glob has a trailing slash match directories only. Paul Eggert
08:00 Re: [PATCH] S390: Fix backtrace in vdso functions. Stefan Liebler
05:38 Re: [PATCHv6] New generic sinf Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
04:22 Re: How to submit a patch set? arnold
04:20 Re: [PATCH] posix: if glob has a trailing slash match directories only. Dmitry Goncharov
01:55 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Dmitry V. Levin
01:36 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Paul Eggert

December 03, 2017
23:09 [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Martin Sebor
22:47 Re: How to submit a patch set? Carlos O'Donell

December 02, 2017
19:54 Re: [PATCH] Handle __gmon_start__ as undefined weak or hidden on hppa John David Anglin
16:19 [COMMITTED] hppa: Improve PIC pc-relative instruction sequences John David Anglin
15:16 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
15:15 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
03:24 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Carlos O'Donell
01:15 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Chris Metcalf
00:12 Use libm_alias_double for remaining powerpc functions [committed] Joseph Myers

December 01, 2017
23:58 Define powerpc64 lroundl compat symbol only once [committed] Joseph Myers
23:40 Re: [PATCH v2] ldconfig: set LC_COLLATE to C [BZ #22505] Aurelien Jarno
23:38 Base powerpc logbl compat symbols on __logb not logb [committed] Joseph Myers
23:10 Use libm_alias_double for various powerpc functions [committed] Joseph Myers
22:46 Re: [PATCH v2] ldconfig: set LC_COLLATE to C [BZ #22505] Rafal Luzynski
22:41 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
22:30 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
22:24 Use libm_alias_double for powerpc fabs, fma [committed] Joseph Myers
22:11 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
21:57 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
21:41 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
21:34 RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Chris Metcalf
20:56 [COMMITTED] Update NEWS to add CVE-2017-15804 entry Aurelien Jarno
20:31 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Regenerate ULPs Gabriel F. T. Gomes
19:06 Re: [PATCH] support: Add TEST_COMPARE macro Paul Eggert
18:55 [COMMITTED] is_IS locale: Base collation on iso14651_t1 [BZ #22519] Mike FABIAN
18:24 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu
18:03 [PATCH] nios2: Don't use MIN in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
17:48 Re: [PATCH 18/25] sparc: refactor sparc32 copysign selector to C Adhemerval Zanella
17:40 glibc 2.27: one month left of active development Dmitry V. Levin
17:13 Re: [PATCH 18/25] sparc: refactor sparc32 copysign selector to C Joseph Myers
16:30 Re: [PATCH] Linux: Implement interfaces for memory protection keys Florian Weimer
16:13 Re: [PATCH] Add malloc micro benchmark Carlos O'Donell
15:53 Re: [PATCH] support: Add TEST_COMPARE macro Florian Weimer
14:49 Re: [PATCH 25/25] x32: Remove unused getcpu implementation Adhemerval Zanella
14:49 Re: [PATCH 24/25] sparc: Remove ununsed ifunc assembly macros Adhemerval Zanella
14:30 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Regenerate ULPs Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
14:15 Re: [PATCH v2 1/1] plural.c: improve reproducibility Andreas Schwab
14:11 Re: Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
13:51 [PATCH] Add malloc micro benchmark Wilco Dijkstra
13:35 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu
12:35 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected Florian Weimer
12:27 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] Joseph Myers
12:22 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
12:19 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected Andreas Schwab
11:58 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
11:57 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected Adhemerval Zanella
10:40 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected Florian Weimer
09:59 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] Maciej W. Rozycki
09:51 Re: /usr/bin/m4: internal error detected John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
06:55 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Improve strcmp unaligned performance Andrew Pinski
05:29 [PATCH] aarch64: Improve strcmp unaligned performance Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:18 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu
01:58 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] Maciej W. Rozycki
01:17 Re: [PATCHv6] New generic sinf Paul Clarke
01:13 Use libm_alias_float for e500 [committed] Joseph Myers
01:08 Re: PING^N: [PATCH] Add --enable-static-pie to build static PIE [BZ #19574] H.J. Lu
00:56 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Joseph Myers
00:51 [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty
00:47 Re: [PATCH] Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc