nonstrings in Glibc

I'm done testing my update to the -Wstringop-truncation GCC patch
to find misuses of non-string arrays.  With the very limited use
of attribute nonstring it only found one potential bug (22447).
I've been looking at other uses of strncpy in Glibc to see if there
are other arrays that would benefit from the attribute.  I'm not
sufficiently familiar with Glibc data structures so it's a very
slow going.  Could someone help suggests data structures with
array members that might be candidates?

Thanks
Martin