Re: [RFC 4/6] ARC: Initial port to glibc

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017, Vineet Gupta wrote:

> Revisiting glibc upstreaming for ARC. I was told that the lawyers did their
> "foo". Do you have the copyright assignment from Synopsys already - or do you
> want me to send it to you (privately perhaps)

I can confirm the assignment is listed in copyright.list.

> glibc has obviously moved on since our initial submission. What branch / tag
> shall I rebase off of. This also has a bearing on minimum symbol version,
> which per the last comment on the list was changed to 2.26 across the port !

New port submissions should be based on master, and use the next release's
version as minimum symbol version (so GLIBC_2.27 minimum symbol version at
present).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com