[committed] hppa: Save return pointer and correct PIC register restore in __getcontext and __setcontext

In fixing BZ libc/22165, I noticed a couple of issues with __getcontext and __setcontext.  We don't
save the return pointer in either of these routines.  Thus, if the epilogue is entered, we will likely fault
or return to the wrong location.  Secondly, the PIC register, %r19, is restored from the wrong offset
in __setcontext.

The attached patch fixes these issues.  However, stdlib/tst-setcontext2 still fails.

Dave
--
John David Anglin	dave.anglin@bell.net